Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SubtleNoiseMaker - START

HI,
this should be a blog and forum about making noise with the
help of computer/circuit bent whatever/selfmade electronic device/
fieldrecording/ phantasy....

For showing what in my opinion is SubtleNoise,
I have some mp3-files on my homepage:
http://www.sascha-neudeck.com

this week most of my spare time was used to finish
my circuitbent tr-505, with 40banana plugs, 1 photo-sensor and 1 poti,
all mount on plexiglass.
yesterday I finally got my new weird little synth, handmade in peru.
It´s from the Zebranalogic guys. more about (soundsamples, photos) later.

hope somebody will find these topics interesting and we get a little
forum with questions and advices here.

cheers
sascha

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?